What is Commercial Motor Insurance?

Commercial Motor Insurance is a specialised product for business related vehicles including sedans, station wagons, four wheel drives, utilities, vans, trailers and heavy vehicles such as trucks, forklifts and all earthmoving equipment. Cover varies from full Comprehensive cover down the Third Party Property Damage only.

Who needs a Commercial Motor Insurance Policy?

If you use your vehicle for business use or have it registered as business vehicle, you should speak to us about the need to insure it under a commercial vehicle policy. Often vehicles are used for business purposes whilst being insured under a Domestic or Private motor policy. This can result in claims being denied. If you are unsure as to how you should best cover your vehicle, you should contact DUNK Insurance to ensure you are correctly protected in the event of an accident.

Commercial Motor Insurance policies can vary greatly & have many optional benefits that may be added to suit your particular requirements.


Does your current policy include the following features?

  • Lease payout
  • Non-owed trailer liability
  • Emergency accommodation
  • Personal effects cover
  • Signwriting
  • Tarpaulins, chains & straps

Speak to DUNK Insurance today for information on any of these extra benefits available plus many more, or to obtain a quote on a policy that meets your needs.

Related Contacts

Young Office
Ph:   (02) 6382 7447
Fax:  (02) 6382 7445
Email:  reception@dunkinsurance.com.au

Cootamundra Office
Ph:   (02) 6942 7447
Fax:  (02) 6942 7448
Email:  receptionC@dunkinsurance.com.au