Greenslips is a generic term for Compulsory Third Party Personal Injury Insurance. A Greenslip is a legal requirement and must be purchased when registering any type of vehicle in NSW.  Dunk Insurance is able to arrange all of your Greenslip needs.

Your Greenslip covers you for injury to other people when your vehicle is involved in an accident. Your Greenslip does not cover property damage, damage to other vehicles, nor does it cover theft.  If you are after this type of cover you should contact our office to arrange a quotation.

Obtaining a Greenslip can sometimes be difficult and time consuming that is why at Dunk Insurance we deal with 3 major Greenslip providers QBE, Allianz and Zurich find the best possible Greenslip for you by considering the price, additional features and also the service of the green slip provider in the event of a claim.

To obtain a Greenslip quote please contact the Young office on 02 6382 7447 or our Cootamundra office on 02 6942 7447. Please have the following information ready in order for us to provide a quotation.

  • Vehicle Type
  • Vehicle Age
  • Garaged address
  • Vehicle owners DOB
  • Youngest regular driver
  • Vehicle use (Private / Business / Primary Producers)

Workers Compensation

From the 1st of July 2008, anyone paying less than $7,500 in annual wages will no longer require workers compensation insurance with their home or residential strata policy.

Workers compensation coverage will automatically be removed from the home or residential strata policy when it renews after the 30th of June 2008 for risks situated in NSW.

If you expect to pay more than $7,500 in wages you are still required to have a current policy and should contact our office to arrange this for you.

In the event of a claim taking place you will still be covered due to the laws put in place. If this does occur you will need to contact WorkCover to report the claim.

Workers Compensation provides valuable protection to workers and their employers in the event of a workplace related injury or disease.  Through workers compensation, injured workers can receive weekly payments to cover loss of earning capacity, payment of medical expenses and vocational rehabilitation expenses, where necessary to assist them to return to work.

All NSW Employers paying in excess of $7,500 wages per year must have a Workers Compensation Policy to insure themselves against compensation claims for workplace injuries.  Workcover NSW regulates the New South Wales Workers Compensation System.  The system is comprised of:

  • The New South Wales Workers Compensation Scheme
  • Self and Specialised insurers who bear their own liabilities and claims risk
  • Treasury managed fund

The scheme comprises of funds from premiums and investment income and provides insurance for injured workers in NSW.  Seven organisations operate as agents in the scheme and deliver claims and policy services under commercial contracts.

The system operates under the Workers Compensation Act 1987 and The Workplace Injury Management and Workers Compensation Act 1998.  Recent changes to Workers Compensation aim to produce a financially viable scheme that is fair and affordable for employers and improves outcomes for injured workers..

Related Contacts

Young Office
Ph:   (02) 6382 7447
Fax:  (02) 6382 7445

Cootamundra Office
Ph:   (02) 6942 7447
Fax:  (02) 6942 7448